LA Times - Facts about Illegals
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are
for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los
Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California
detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles
County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los
Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English.
3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our
crops but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University].
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.